Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different

Hola Mes Amies!

I'm up to my armpits this week in gettng ready for the whirlwind 1400 mile trek up north this coming weekend. Remember? I'm going to see my aunt, who's sick? So I'm kind of distracted this week, plus trying to bake and cook and clean, both for the trip and for the boys and Bea (she's the best nanny ever!).

I've started three posts but haven't finished a single one, except for the one I wrote for Brian over at The Cheek of God. I'm really tickled he asked me to guest post, and as luck would have it, the theme he wanted was something I'd been brewing over recently as well. Because we're actually Siamese twins who were separated at the age of 15 months (god I love to just randomly make up shit!), but we still communicate by telepathy all the time.


So anyway...! I hope you go check out my post: Biggest Change Parenthood Done Wrought (two links - I'm shameless ya'll!) Ooh! He even put up the pretty picture of me (what a sweetie) and he had the chance to go with the Baroness Von Munchausen one. That's how you know Brian is a true gentleman! Go now, read and report.

11 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

i'm going, I'm going........

Maggie, Dammit said...

Been there, done that already. Nice post! :)

thailandchani said...

I'm definitely going to read it. :)


~*

Anonymous said...

I think I got "Crap! I hate packing!" at some point this evening while at work. Our telepathic link is strong . . .

Hope all goes well with the trip. And having your wit and charm on my blog . . . the honor is mine.

Brian

flutter said...

SHAMELESS HUSSY!!!

oh, wait...just shameless ;p

FairiesNest said...

Have a good trip! Drop by and say hi comin' or goin' if you have time...

Chanda (aka Bea) said...

I love this picture, it remindes me of the Dark Crystal.

I hope you have a great trip, even if the visit has some somber tones, I think it will do you good.

The boys and I will be fabu! :)

Real Live Lesbian said...

I just got here and you want me to leave? Well, okay then....

Liv said...

parenthood done got me good, woman. ha!

BrightBoy said...

1,400 miles? Does your aunt live in Canada or are you kidding?

You look like a really cool person, probably a very easygoing mom.

Anonymous said...

Hey, girlfriend, where ya been? Hope life is good . . .