Saturday, October 6, 2007

Testing...One...Two...Three

Hello! Welcome to my blog site. This would be my first entry, so I'm feeling kind of weird about spilling my cerebral guts out onto a web page - it could be messy - there might be bloodstains, etc. (Truth be told, I'm drawing a blank, now that I'm on the stage...)
It's kind of like when you go into a music or video store with a thousand titles in your head that you want to find, and the minute you enter the place, it all flies right out of your head and you spend three hours staring blankly at crap you have no interest in, vainly trying to remember what it was you can in for (and you're pretty sure it wasn't for the comprehensive collection of ABBA or a compilation of the worst songs of the 80s...)
Things that make you go, "duhhhhhh!"

No comments: