Just for Julie, over at the artful flower, a few of my pet peeves.
1) I hate to be called "someone" - I have a name, you know!
2) I hate to be interrupted - it makes me just not want to talk to you at all.
3) I hate wrinkles and gathers in my sheets - I cannot sleep if there are wrinkles in the bed .(I think I might have just edged Julie out of the Crazy Lady Of The Year spot)
4) I hate carpool - it makes my stomach hurt, just to think of queing up with people who can't figure out how it works, and its December, people!!
5) I hate waiters/waitresses who are too busy to listen to when you place your order, and then try to tell you that you ordered it that way, when you complain.
6) I hate Christmas music played before the middle of December.
OK, enough peeving for now! I may drown in the black abyss of negativity!