Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Later Virtual World

I am presenting my "Get Out Of Jail Free" card at this time, and leaving the cyber world. Instead of "Gone Fishing", I am "Gone Painting".

I finally have all my supplies together and have done the underdrawing. Its time to start with the wet stuff.

The perk of writing only for yourself is that if you don't want to write, you don't have to. I think I might paint a few words instead.....

the hordes of eager readers (hahahahahahaa) will have to be content withreading old posts - I'm on an internal vacation.

ciao!

3 comments:

Chanda (aka Bea) said...

I will miss you! But then again, I can just walk down the street and bug you at home. Im excited for you to start painting again,though I will miss the daily drive by shootings. Here's to the creative juices and the mess they leave. (eew!)

flutter said...

Oh please take pictures so I can see?

Girlplustwo said...

good, good, good for you. and yes, pictures, please. (when you feel like it, of course)