I was tagged by Lemonade and Kidneys to do this meme right before Thanksgiving. It was way too hectic around my house to think of randomly weird things about me, so I put it off until now.
I think this may be the same MEME I did last week, but poor Lemon didn't have anyone to ask.
a. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
c. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
d. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
All right, it has already been established that I don't know anyone in Blogland, and after two months of trying to establish a network, with little success, I am done like dinner. What that means is there will be no links from this to other bloggers - I have no one to ask, so the Meme stops here. (Sorry Lemon!)
1. When I'm nervous, I rip all my fingernails off, sometimes down to the quick.
2. I am NOT a girly-girl.
3. I don't really like People - the masses, in my opinion, are morons.
4. When I drive in traffic, I turn into a NYC cab driver - I might even know a few curses they don't.
5. I have a terrible addiction to peanut-covered cake donuts.
6. I never dust. Ever. My allergies are very upset about it.
7. I have an OCD sheet fetish - they have to be put on just right and no one can sit on or touch them, except for me (and the Big Gorilla Man).
And that is that.