Flutter has tagged me with my very first meme (what exactly does that stand for? ), for which I am so very honored; at the same time I'm having chain letter PTS. But she says I can do it, and really, once I looked at the rules, it wasn't so very bad.
Here we go!
These are the rules:
*Link to your tagger and post the rules.
*Share seven facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
*Tag seven people at the end of the post and list their names. (Seven??? I don't think I know seven. Can I just do one? Its that chain letter thing again...)
*Let them know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1) I am a really bad loser at board games, even when I play kids. In the early days of my relationship with my husband we played monopoly together and I won. I was horrid - I laughed in his face. He's always said since then, that if he had won, we would never have "hooked up". He might be right - isn't that awful?
2) I am the epitome of Scary Cat Lady, and proud of it! We currently have...steady yourself...Eight Cats...I know, its obscene. We go through 20 lbs of top shelf cat food every month (because I am an overly indulgent Scary Cat Lady - and it cuts down on the, ...ahem,...refuse...that I have to clean up, though I'm working on training my two-legged cats to help out there (oh! those are kids????) I don't really want eight cats, but its really, REALLY hard to say no (for me, anyway) to some poor little skeleton off the street. I even have pictures of cats I used to have, framed and sitting on tables around the house.
3) I want to be a fabulous photographer when I grow up, but when it comes to having to learn all the intricate stuff of the really cool digital cameras, I turn into my dad, and want someone else to read it and explain it to me (its so sad, to see genetics in action, sometimes).
4) People always laugh at me, when I tell them how, as a child, during nap time, I would stand up on my bed and do show tunes, instead of sleeping. Even though I didn't know any real show tunes. (See? you're laughing...shut up)
5) I'm the more popular parent these days, and secretly (well, not so secretly now!) I like it that way. when the Hub-man was the Big Cheese (when the kids were toddlers), I was kinda jealous. I know, I'm a bad, petty person, when it comes to being popular with the kids. I AM more fun though...!
6) I'm afraid that I will run out of things to write about on a blog, and give it up after a few months. Then I won't be able to show my face in Blogland anymore (this goes back to that popularity thing again, I think).
7) I love to cook, but I hate to HAVE to cook. If I didn't have to make dinner, it would be more fun to do it (it wouldn't hurt to have children who didn't say, "EEewwww!" every time we tried a new dish, as well, but HeeYahh! That isn't gonna happen! Not on this planet.) I don't like to follow recipes - it takes all the fun out of it. I want to be that guy who comes to your house and creates a gourmet meal out of Gino's pizza rolls and a can of Spam. (although that would take some doing, using that shit as a basis!)
And there you go! Seven random (and I mean RANDOM) facts about me, the tapdancer.
Wow - I never even mentioned that I tapdanced once, on stage, under hypnosis. Talk about your subject-related randomness.
So now, I am passing the meme torch on to....Bea, over at Trapped Under Something Heavy, who informed me today, that she had never heard of a meme - what the hell am I trying to do to her???
I told her Flutter did it (was that wrong?)